In This Article:
We Are Here to Serve You
Disaster Relief Loans
Don’t Put Off Legal Needs
We Are Here to Serve You:
We are all feeling the effects of the Covid 19 virus and the regulations imposed on our daily lives. We hope that all of you and your loved ones are safe, healthy and well in spirit. Our Tacey Law Group family is healthy and here to serve you and be a resource. We have been in the cloud with remote operations for a few years now. We are plugged in and ready to serve.
As we learn more about local, state and federal relief programs for individuals and businesses we will let you all know. Below is some information about the SBA disaster loan programs for all members of our community. In addition, many of you are calling with questions about how to deal with cancellations, refunds and conducting yourselves in business and the unknowns. The most important thing for you to do is let our “yes” be “yes” and your “no” be “no”. Don’t promise more than you can do, and don’t give something you can’t give. More than anything people need accurate and truthful information. Be bold in telling customers the truth of your business circumstance. They will understand, but if you hedge or lie to them, they will curse you. We need to provide honest and accurate information, and have integrity in our conduct.
Those of you wondering about your lease and other financial obligations, please give us a call to discuss your particular situation. There is relief but you need to know how to navigate it. We can help.
SBA Disaster Relief for Economic Damages:
Washington has been declared as an eligible disaster zone for loan assistance from the SBA. Click on the link below to file out your application, and do it quickly. You will need the following ready when you apply:
* Tax Payer EIN
* 2018 Tax return for the business
* Schedule of Liabilities
* Schedule of Accounts Payable
* General Liability Insurance – Business Interruption Insurance
* Information regarding your personal financial worth as an owner of more that 50% of the company applying for the loan.
VERY IMPORTANT – make sure you check only economic damages, and no other remedies on the first page of the application.
Please visit the SBA Disaster Loan Assistance website at: www.disasterloan.sba.gov
or contact our Customer Service Center at 1-800-659-2955 | Fax: 1-202-481-1505 | TTY/TDD: 1-800-877-8339
Don’t Put Off Your Legal Needs – In times of Crisis, focus on accomplishing the little things so that they are not in your path when the big things come.
Update Your Estate:
Now is the opportunity to redeem some of this newly found time that we have and get your affairs in order to take care of your family and your estate. Estate planning is not just prudent and responsible, it is powerful in focusing your goals and strategy for your life and the betterment of your family and the causes that you love.
If you need to recapitalize your company, clean up corporate governance or on-board new partners, get that work done now or it will impede your growth in the future. We can help.
Flexible Payment Plans are available – call for more information or email us. We are with you. Let’s take care of what needs to be done and we will all get through this together.
Tacey Law Group is a boutique business law firm. Our lawyers assist our clients in the following areas:
- General Business: We assist clients in all aspects of conducting commerce, including entity selection and organization, closely held businesses and succession planning, business contracts and commercial transactions.
- Real Estate: We handle all forms of real estate transactions, including local, regional, national and international transactions. We have substantial experience in commercial real estate, from acquisition, financing, construction and operational issues, leasing and disposition of the property.
- Corporate Finance: We can assist all forms of:
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Private Securities Financings
- Corporate Restructuring
- Deal Architecture
- Partner Buy/Sell Transactions
- Investment Funds:
- Fund Organization & Creation
- Investment Due Diligence/Transactions
- Asset Based Lending Transactions
Tacey Law Group, P.S. – 330 112th Ave NE., Suite 300 – Bellevue, WA 98004 – 425.489.2878